>>>>Free transport in Monaco DURING THE FAIR ! Upon presentation of your exhibition badge, LUXE PACK MONACO and the Grimaldi Forum offer you free access to the Monaco bus network from September 24th to October 6th . Click here
For all your moves (by bus, on foot, by car, by train, by helicopter ...), download CITY MAPPER!
As soon as you arrive in Nice, you can use the City Mapper application to get to Monaco as quickly as possible. It lists all the transport options in the principality.
Are you driving to Monaco?
Address: 10 avenue Princess Grace / 98 000 Monaco
GPS coordinates: Latitude: 43.740504 | Longitude: 7.429654
Parking: Parking rates are available in real time in the City Mapper application.
Underground parking in order of proximity:
- Grimaldi Forum (direct access to the entrance by lifts). Capacity: 442
- Larvotto. Capacity: 305. Go up Princess Grace Avenue to Grimaldi Forum.
- Louis II. Capacity: 67. Go up Boulevard Louis II then the Japanese garden to arrive at the Grimaldi Forum.
- Testimonio. Capacity: 90. Go up Princess Grace Avenue to Grimaldi Forum.
- Moulins. Capacity: 90. Take the lift from the Boulevard des Moulins to Avenue Princess Grace.
- Saint Laurent. Capacity: 65. Take the lift to the Avenue des Citronniers, then go down the stairs to Rue du Portier, and round the roundabout du Portier on the left.
- Casino. Capacity: 411. • By bus (3 stops): Line 5 or 6 towards Larvotto - Bus Stop Grimaldi Forum.
• On foot (15 min): Go down Avenue des Spélugues then take Avenue des citronniers on the left, go down the Rue des Oliviers and turn right on Rue du Portier, then round the roundabout du Portier on the left.
Are you flying to Monaco ?
The Grimaldi Forum Monaco is situated at 25km from Nice Côte d'Azur Airport.
LUXE PACK and AIR FRANCE-KLM GLOBAL MEETINGS offer you special rates during the LUXE PACK week.
Benefit from special congress tariffs with the 2019 code : 34915AF and click here.
You can also fly from many european cities with low-cost companies.
From Nice Airport to Monaco, many possibilities:
Free shuttles from Nice Airport (T1et T2) to Monaco ⇄ Monaco to Nice: 110 Xpress
The fair and also the majority of Monaco hotels are served by these shuttles.
This service is offered by LUXE PACK and the Monaco Tourism Office
Nice Airport ⇄ Monaco: Helicopter Transfer in 7 min
- Transfer duration : 7 min
- Availability: Departures every 30 min. Monacair desks at all terminals in Nice and at Monaco Heliport.
- Benefits :
• Avoid traffic jam with express transfer between Nice and Monaco
• Breathtaking flight over the French riviera
• Pick-up/Drop-off service included in Monaco
• Leave Monaco only 1 hour before your boarding deadline at Nice airport
* Available with Monacair partner airlines
- Fares: €130 (one-way) / €250 (return) with promo code LUXEPACK19
Car with driver
If you are a group of persons, take advantage of this comfortable and money-saving transport at LUXE PACK negotiated rates: 125 Euros with a Mercedes sedan,
135 Euros with a luxury minivan (up to 8 passengers).
Dedicated booking and information desk available at the entrance of the fair.
Are you coming by train ?
Departure Nice Saint Augustin Railway station
Time : 30 min
Price: 10 € round trip
From terminal 1, you can walk to Nice Saint Augustin Station (10 min).
You can also buy your train tickets in airport sales areas.
Book your ticket to Monaco/Monte-Carlo Station.
We offer you a discount coupon (SNCF 20 % discount), which is valid on national trains called "Grandes Lignes" within the French territory.
If you wish to receive a coupon, please contact us by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
(in the limit of available seats at this fare).
For further information, please contact SNCF - TER Paca by clicking here.
From Monaco Station to Grimaldi Forum :
- By walk : 20 min
- By bus : 10 min
Line 1 Towards St Roman - Portier Bus Stop
Line 6 Towards Larvotto - Musée National Bus stop
- Terminal 1 - Gate A2
- Terminal 2 - Gate A3
Time: 40 minutes approx.
Price: approx.90€ one trip