“I love green” is Premi project for eco-friendly packaging
- made with Green Polyethylene,
- a Renewable raw material: biopolymer that offers versatility and a favorable carbon footprint. Green Polyethylene is a renewable alternative to polyethylene.
- contributes to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Each produced ton of Green Polyethylene captures and sequesters 2.5 tons of CO2 from the atmosphere.
- 100% recyclable. To address the challenges of today’s modern world and society’s growing demands for more sustainable solutions, “Life Cycle Thinking” is one of the major challenges faced by industries and governments when designing their products and proposing new regulations. To gain a better understanding of the differences in the impacts between fossil-based and bio-based plastics, the results of conventional polyethylene and Green Polyethylene can be compared knowing that:
- Each produced ton of I love green packaging made with Green Polyethylene captures and sequesters 2.5 tons of CO2 from the atmosphere.